Skip to main content
1. Provide and present a critique from a research article in a research counseling journal.
2. Find research to support a proposal leading to the submission of a poster session proposal for National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) . The purpose of the NCRE conference is to promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research (NCRE site, 2015).
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Call Number: Ready Reference BF 76.7 .P83 2010
Publication Date: 2009-07-15
1. Synonyms for the research topic.
2. NCRE Conference Tracks, April 2016
- Rehabilitation Counselor Education
- Multicultural Aspects of Rehabilitation Counseling and Education
- International Rehabilitation: Current, New, and Promising Relationships
- Rehabilitation Public Policy and Legislation
- Rehabilitation Research and Research Methods
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • 334-229-4106 • Fax: 334-229-4940