Voter Registration Ends
Friday, October 26, 2012
Last day to apply for Absentee Ballot
Thursday, November 1, 2012:
Last day to mail Absentee Ballot
Monday, November 5, 2012:
Election Day (7am--7pm)
Tuesday, November 6, 2012:
Acceptable ID for Voting
- copy of current utility bill, bank statement,paycheck or government document with the voter's name and address including
- state or government issued ID card
- valid U.S. Passport
- valid Alabama hunting or fishing license
- valid Alabama gun permit
- valid U.S. government issued pilot's license
- valid U.S. military ID card
- certified copy of voter's birth certificate
- valid Social Security Card
- certified naturalization document
- certified copy of court records showing adoption or name change
- valid Medicaid, Medicare or Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card
- current & valid college/university photo ID
- current & valid government issued photo ID
- current & valid employer issued photo ID
Source: Office of the Secretary of State, State of Alabama, Elections Division
I'm an ASU student living on campus, where do I vote?
@ the Acadome
I registered but didn't receive a card in the mail?/Where do I vote?
Do I need a picture ID to vote?
no, the picture ID requirement doesn't start until 2014, however, you must have an accepted form of identification to vote
What if my name is not on the list of registered voters?
the poll worker should contact the local board of elections and hand you a provisional ballot
I am a convicted felon, can I vote?
What is the Elections & Voter Fraud Hotline?