Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
This is just a small selection of the databases you have access to as an ASU student. Find more databases at www.lib.alasu.edu. You may need to log in to use databases.
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid Page - Links to scholarship search sites on the Internet. Users will need to create their own username and password to access these resources.
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journal Service - Gateway to electronic journal articles that can be searched by subject, title, author or text word.
- ERIC - Free searches of all ERIC documents and journal articles with downloading and viewing possible for ERIC documents from 1993 to the present. Supersedes EDRS.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Google Scholar helps you find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.
- JSTOR - JSTOR (Journal Storage) Arts & Sciences Collection I consists of an archive of over 100 refereed, scholarly journals.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print - Information on psychological tests and measurements.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Online - Most current edition of this career information and work conditions resource.
- Peterson's.com - Free access to information on colleges and universities, graduate programs, distance learning, career education, summer camp resources, private secondary schools, and executive education programs.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses - This database contains citations for dissertations starting with 1861, abstracts for dissertations from 1980, abstracts for master's theses from 1988, and full-text access to dissertations (via PDF) from 1997 to the present. Previously named Digital Dissertations.
- Vocational and Career Collection (AVL) - Full-text for over 170 vocational and general periodicals.
- Wiley Online Library - Full-text access to over 500 online journals and over 700 e-books in business, law, education, and the sciences (health, life, physical, and social).
How To Access Databases
On the library's homepage, click Databases by Title.
Next, click on the first letter of the database.
Now you can select the database.