Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
Accessing Library Databases Off-Campus
- Go to the Library's web site www.lib.alasu.edu
- Click on Databases
- Select a database from the subject areas or from the alphabetical listing
- The login screen will ask that you:
- Enter your Campus ID without hyphens
- Enter your LAST NAME in lower case
- Once in the database enter your search terms in the search boxes provided
If you are in our system and unable to login to the databases please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you need help using the databases please contact the Reference Desk (334) 229-4110.