Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
1. Provide and present a critique from a research article in a research counseling journal.
2. Find research to support a proposal leading to the submission of a poster session proposal for National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) Spring Conference. The purpose of the NCRE conference, "Imagine the Possibilities: Reinventing Rehabilitation Counseling in the 21st Century," is to promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research (NCRE site, 2017).
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by
Call Number: Ready Reference BF 76.7 .P83 2010
Publication Date: 2009-07-15
1. Synonyms for the research topic.
2. NCRE Annual Conference Tracks, April 2018
- Addressing health inequities, violence, and access to care among women and sexual minority women (LGBT) with disabilities
- Co-morbid disorders: Assessment, Interventions, and access to treatment
- Disability and employment: A public health issue
- Enhancing health and wellness among consumers, counselors, educators, and students
- Enhancing multicultural competencies among rehabilitation counselors
- New directions in research
- Public policies and legislation impacting individuals with disabilities
- Rehabilitation counseling trends across the globe
- Rehabilitation education:: Current practices and future directions
Health Sciences Librarian, OT