Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
Course Reserve Form
Use this form to place a physical copy of materials on Reserve for student use at the Information Desk.
Please note Reserves (of physical copy items) are temporarily closed due to pandemic concerns.
Electronic Reserve Form
Use this form to place an electronic copy on reserve for student use. This works well for articles or single book chapters. Items are password protected and unique to each class and semester.
Library Instruction Request Form
Use this form to request information literacy sessions for your classes.
Materials Request Form
Use this form to recommend materials (books, journals, databases, etc.) you would like the library to consider purchasing.
Requesting an Interlibrary Loan
To place an Interlibrary Loan Request on campus:
- Find the item you are looking for in WorldCat.
- Click on the item title.
- Look for the blue bar on the lower right hand side "Request Item through Interlibrary Loan"
- TIPS: If you click the + sign beside Worldwide libraries own this item" you will be able to see locations nearest ASU.
- You may find the items are available at one of our MHEC libraries.
- Items held by Alabama Academic libraries are likely to arrive more quickly.
To place an Interlibrary Loan Request off campus:
- Authenticate using your barcode "20 + CWID + 0" and your last name as you would with other databases off campus.
- Continue with the steps above.