A SAGE trial has been set up for you beginning on 2/10/2020 and running through 6/30/2020. Please explore these SAGE resources and let me know how useful they may be to you in the ELPL program. I will upload a survey on this research guide soon to learn your thoughts on the usefulness of this resource.
Please see below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in:
SAGE Knowledge Complete Books, Reference and Navigator Collection - https://sk.sagepub.com
SAGE Journals Education Subject Collection - https://journals.sagepub.com/
SAGE Video Collection - https://sk.sagepub.com/video
SAGE Research Methods, Cases, Datasets, Foundation and Video - https://methods.sagepub.com/
Use SAGE Research Methods to:
- Look for information on how to design and conduct a research project
- Learn new research methods
- Read case studies from researchers focused on how they chose and applied their research methods, plus the obstacles and challenges they faced
- Find downloadable datasets to practice statistical and analytical methods hands-on
- Bring methods to life through the largest streaming video collection dedicated to methods on the market