Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
Policy, Planning, and Change
A SAGE trial has been set up for you beginning on 2/10/2020 and running through 6/30/2020. Please explore these SAGE resources and let me know how useful they may be to you in the ELPL program. I will upload a survey on this research guide soon to learn your thoughts on the usefulness of this resource.
Please see below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in:
SAGE Knowledge Complete Books, Reference and Navigator Collection - https://sk.sagepub.com
SAGE Journals Education Subject Collection - https://journals.sagepub.com/
SAGE Video Collection - https://sk.sagepub.com/video
SAGE Research Methods, Cases, Datasets, Foundation and Video - https://methods.sagepub.com/
Use SAGE Research Methods to:
- Look for information on how to design and conduct a research project
- Learn new research methods
- Read case studies from researchers focused on how they chose and applied their research methods, plus the obstacles and challenges they faced
- Find downloadable datasets to practice statistical and analytical methods hands-on
- Bring methods to life through the largest streaming video collection dedicated to methods on the market