Skip to Main Content
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
Accessing Full-Text Documents
To find full text articles::
- Check for PDF and HTML links near the citations within the databases.
- View the Table of Contents of select journals, go to eJournals on the library's homepage, search for a journal title, choose a database, and view the listing by volume and/or year.
- Note: If full-text article(s) are unavailable, you may request them through the library's interlibrary loan service. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with requesting articles using this service.
- Search ASU's WorldCat Discovery Catalog and enter in the title(s) to find the article(s) you're looking for; if our library has a copy/copies of the article(s), they can be scanned as pdfs on either the 1st & 3rd floors, and attached to your email.
- Search DOAJ, Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Search Google Scholar.
How to Find Articles
To search for articles, first go to the LWLC homepage and select "Databases by Subject" in the blue box on the lower left hand portion of the page.
Next, select the subject you want to research such as "Health Science".
A new page will open with a list of databases relevant to the subject.
Databases for scholarly journal articles, dissertations, theses