Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
915 South Jackson Street • Montgomery, Alabama 36101 • (334) 604-9093
What’s New at the LWLC
- Monday-Thursday, 8am-9pm
- Friday, 8am-5pm
- Saturday, 11am-3pm
- Sunday, 2-8pm
ASU ID and face mask are needed to enter the Library. Social distancing required. Use of stairs encouraged.
Use of the Self Check-Out is encouraged as well as use of the Book Drop for returning books.
Current Events/ Assignment Details
Disability Awareness Research Presentation
APA formatted paper, 4-5 pages typed with 5 peer reviewed references
- Definition of the disability
- The etiology (cause or set of causes) of the disability
- Symptoms and complications caused by the disability
- The typical duration of the disability (if applicable)
- The typical age of onset of the disability (if applicable)
- The potential severity of the disability (if applicable)
- Adjustment of the disability
- Three challenges, barriers, and obstacles that a person with this disability may face
Syllabus - REH 201 Introduction to Rehabilitation Services
Dr. Mary-Anne Joseph
Health Sciences Librarian, OT
Cataloging Metadata Librarian